Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SNSC DT Banner for Videos

Hello Loves!!! I am soooo excited to come back to you with another project for Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. I really like to have a project in the background of my videos when I am just kind of babbling along so the viewer knows what company I am talking about and have something fun to look at! I chose to make a small banner for my Sweet Nothings Stamp Co DT card. 

I decided to use two different images on this project and I chose Sweet Sophie as well as Rainy Day Sophie! TOO CUTE!

Here is my project:


I used quite a few MBT products on this banner. Each pennant is edged with the ruffled satin trim of a different color as well as lined in the silver mesh bling. I used the mini yellow organza butterfly as well as the mini apple green acrylic flower.

Rainy Day Sophie



Sweet Sophie


Please go check out SweetNothingsStampCo!! Don't you just LOVE Sophie and all her cuteness?!?!

XoXo,

Katie



No comments: