Sunday, April 1, 2012

MBT-Spring Card Sketch

Hello Loves! Welcome to the April Spring Card Sketch Challenge for MB's Treasuristas! 


I was super excited about this card sketch because (1) It's a super cute sketch and (2) I LOVE SPRING! I love the weather that is getting warmer, oddly enough I love the sporadic storms, and then all the plants that are coming to life after the storms! I just love it all. Well anywho, on with the challenge. 

To get all the details about the card sketch please head on over to Misty's Blog HERE

 Here's an overview of the rules: (Detailed rules on the MBT Blog)



Rules:
Must be the spring theme
Challenge is use the card sketch
Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog Creative Challenge post or any designers post
Unlimited  entry submission per contestant
Follow the MBT blog
1 Winner will be selected based on "Like" votes
Projects must be uploaded by April 21st 11:59pm

Here's the card sketch:



For my card creation I was thinking spring and thinking storms and how sometimes in life it feels like all it does is rain on our parade and how through those storms we always need good friends to help us get throught the ups and downs. So I chose to use the MFT  a La Mode stamp The Rainbow Will Come! I love this stamp! She is just too cute! The paper collection I used was the MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody line. I love the pastel colors on this paper. Here is my card:




The MBT products I used on this card are:

~ Porcelain Flowers
~White/Yellow Eyelet Lace

$5 gift certificate to the MB's Treasurista store!!!




Can't wait to WIN?
4 day sale! April 6th-9th
20% off entire store!
Shop MB's Treasurista

Are you ready? Just select the blue “Click Here to Enter” button below the thumbnails and follow the steps to join the party!

Be sure to check out all the other amazing ladies projects for inspiration! :)




No comments: