Thursday, September 1, 2011

What Have I Been Up To?!?!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to do an update and tell you all (whoever you are) what I have been working on lately. SO, I have finally done it.... I just started using Copic markers like 2 weeks ago. Let me tell you...I went from having 2 ( Which I so kindly received in a package from Nancy GoingCriCrAzY) to 36 in about a week!!! OH MY GOODNESS! You know when you hear something is addictive and your like "yeah right, there is no way that Copics can be addictive?..." Well guess what for those of you who have not used them... they are SOOO addictive! Jeeze! So, I have been working on my coloring and am excited for The Greeting Farm's Farmers Market which is going to be taking place on September 22, 2011. If you haven't heard of TGF check them out HERE! They carry some of the most cutest and best stamps to color with Copics! I can't wait to get my hands on some! :) Anywho... the Farmers Market is were for one day and until supplies last they deeply discount a couple of their stamps and boy to they go FAST! I mean lightning fast because they are that adorable!  Welp, I am going to try and get some this time. Last farmers market I was too late! :( So I still have yet to actually use the stamps but I have used some digital images and love them! So again, check them out!

I am also super excited to say that I am featured member on a crafting community website called Creating The Crafty Life. It is a ning site where crafters can chat with one another and share their projects and ideas. There are also swaps hosted every month so it's a great place get to give and receive amazingly awesome goodies! I am so honored to be chosen as a featured member. If you have not visited this site do so HERE!

 For now that is what I have for you. I may be back this evening to share a project that I am just about done with. To give you an idea of what it is and what to be looking for it is a coffee sleeve mini album! I am using the ever so amazing Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper collection for it and it is lookin' awesome! Until later!

XoXo,

Katie

No comments: