Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Support the Girls....

October (which crazy enough is right around the corner) is National Breast Cancer Awareness month!  I love being able to support the cure for breast cancer any way I can as well as supporting and encouraging those whom have been affected by breast cancer. I wanted to make a card to show my support! So, here it is:




The paper collection I used was the Me & My Big Ideas breast cancer support paper stack! As soon as I saw this stack I just knew I had to buy it! I purchased both the 8X8 and the 12X12!! The stamp set is of course a MFT a la mode stamp set titled Fight Like a Girl. I colored her using my Copic markers and added some I am Roses as a corner embellishment. The round doily as well as the flags are also MFT die-namics. Can you tell I LOVE My Favorite Things?!?!?

Anyways, that is my share for the day! I hope this post inspires you to make a breast cancer support card for someone you love or maybe even a stranger. You have no idea how cards like these during tough times can really brighten an individuals day! :)

XoXo,

Katie

No comments: