Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School Sophie- SNSC

August... back to school time. I work in retail so this time of the year is a wee bit stressful for me. But, when I was in school I LOVED this time of the year.  The new clothes, new school supplies, new teacher and classmates! Some called me a nerd but I thought school was super cool. That is why when I saw the new release "Back to School Sophie" I instantly fell in love with her. I made an encouraging card that would be GREAT for any kid that is going back to school and a bit hesitant about what the year holds. 


For the front of my card of course I used Back to School Sophie from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. as my main image. The paper collection I used is We R Memory Keepers Hall Pass collection because it just went perfectly with cute little Sophie. I added some matching buttons for some embellishment and that's it! The sketch I used is the MFT Week 84 sketch. I kept the inside as simple as can be.


I simple sentiment from MFT Essential Sentiments stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

Check out Sweet Nothings Stamp Co for all the latest Sophie and Lucky images! There are so many adorable ones to choose from! 

XoXo,

Katie

No comments: