Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June SNSC DT Project

So, I do realize that this in July 3rd and I am just now posting my June project. I have been MIA for about 4 weeks now. It's been a stressful 4 weeks to say the least but now I am back! YAY! I wanted to share a card with you I created for the one of the June new releases. This image is the amazingly adorable Soap Bubble Sophie! I just think she is so cute. Here is my card:





The paper I used for this card is the My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy Girl paper stack. What a fun and bright paper stack. The image of course is Soap Bubble Sophie! They sketch for the card is a MFT sketch. I believe it's number 78. It was a simple layered sketch that was perfect for the more simple type of card I wanted to create. Please check out Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. to purchase any of the super cute images! :)

XoXo,

Katie

No comments: