Monday, July 16, 2012

Altered Mason Jar - Lemonade Stand Sophie

Hey there!!! I can't wait for you to see what I have created for my DT project this month for Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. If you don't know what SNSC is well you just happen to be missing out on a super adorable digital stamp line created my my great friend Lina. Please click HERE to see what all the hype is about. 

This month I used the ever so cute Lemonade Stand Sophie image.


 I really wanted to use this image but didn't have a stamp set that went along with it so I couldn't really create a card. SO, I created this altered mason jar. I am going to put the ingredients for homemade lemonade (sugar & lemons) inside it and give it as a gift. 



This was a super cute and simple way to alter a jar to give as a gift. I simply colored the image using my Copic markers then cut it out. I used three different colors of baker's twine to add some embellishments. On top of the twine I hot glued small buttons that went along with the colors in the image. They I cut tulle and tied it around the top of the lid and added some flowers to the top! Hoe easy is that?!?! 

XoXo,

Katie

No comments: