Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happiness & Raindrops Card

Hello all you crafty minds! I was super inspired by this months My Favorite Things Sneak Previews of all the new products. I already placed my order for many of the new items and is very excited to receive them.  I saw a card during the hop that just caught my eye so I decided to make one like it! I bought a new stamp set a couple weeks ago and hadn't used it yet. It is the Darcie's stamp set titled Raindrop Kisses. Such a CUTE set! If you haven't seen and Darcie's stamps, check them out HERE! Here is the card I created, I do hope you like it!


The paper I used for the card was My Minds Eye Quite Contrary-Jack & Jill. I stamped, colored and paper pieced the image. I used some twine to make a cute bow. The sentiment is from the Essential Sentiments MFT stamp sets whish is stamped on a mini file tab. 


I used glossy accents on the puddle and raindrops to make them look more like water. This idea I got from many of the women on the MFT design team!!! :) LOVE THIS!


I used the layered labels die-namic and stamped the sentiment from the Darcie's stamp set. On the bottom I used a scallop border from MFT and layered on some large black mesh bling from MB's Treasurista. 

Here are the Copic markers I used:


Thanks for stopping by!

XoXo,

Katie




No comments: