Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Quick Share...

I just wanted to share with you two new cards I created this evening. The first one I used the My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch as layout of the card. This layout was very simple yet classy still. A good friend of mine asked me to make a card for her boyfriend. Just a simple "I love you" card. This is what I came up with:


I find it VERY difficult to not put flowers on a card! ;) But, with that said I really do like how this card turned out. 


This sentiment is from the MFT Clearly Sentimental About Romance collection. To me, this sentiment speaks volumes and I thought it was perfect for this card. 


The next card was to be made for a 4 year old girls birthday. I LOVE MFT Flopsey but I didn't have one that I could use for a birthday. So, I adapted the I Need Coffee Flopsey to make it useful for a birthday. I simple cut out the coffee cup and put in the balloons. Take a look:


Well, I do hope you liked what I had to share today and will come back to see me soon! Do I have some AMAZING projects to share with you later this week! 

XoXo,

Katie

No comments: