Sunday, January 15, 2012

MB's Treasurista DT Sign

Hello there. I wanted to share with you a sign I made for my YouTube videos for MB's Treasurista Design Team projects. When I film a video I tend to ramble on in the beginnings and this will give you something pretty to look at while listening.  It also shows my audience what company I am talking about in the video. I do hope you enjoy it!


So, how I made this was I took a 6X6 piece of plain chipboard and covered it using the Prima Madeline paper stack. I LOVE this paper! I then used the brown ruffled satin trim from MB's Treasurista and went around the edges of the chipboard. This trim is super YUMMY! On the bottom right had corner I used several items from my own personal collection along with items from Misty's shop. Down below is a close-up picture of the corner of the sign. In the center of the sign I printed MBT logo and distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. I went around the edges of the logo with the ever so amazing silver mesh bling. I really like the way this turned out. In the top corner of the logo I placed a small blue organza butterfly from MBT.


The corner close-up! I used two I Am Roses flower and two Recollections roses and those are the pink, blue and brown mulberry flowers. You will see on the top part of the arrangement there is a light pink acrylic flower spray and right below that is a 1" brown organza butterfly. To the right of the pink spray there is a teardrop pearl stickpin. I used a couple pearls and a bead spacer as well. there are also small clear and blue acrylic flowers within the arrangement. I cut off two of the green leaves from the green leaf trim and used them as added embellishment.

I am going to put all the different items used in the InLinkz tool below. You can then just click on the image you like and it will take you directly to the store front for that item. 





No comments: