Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crafty Resolutions for the New Year

It's a new year. Time to reflect on the past year and prepare and plan for the new year.  Just a year ago I really got into paper crafting. On January 8, 2011 I started my YouTube channel Memories2Keepsakes . Today not even an entire year later I hit 300 subscribers! WOW! 300 people have thought to themselves "I will subscribe to this channel so I can watch these videos." That is just crazy and super exciting to me! I feel like I have grown so much as a creator this past year and look forward to learning more techniques and hopefully getting the opportunity to work with some amazing companies this year. Here are my resolutions for this new year as far as my crafting goes:

1. Create at least one video each week showcasing any new projects created, products purchased, and techniques I've learned.

2. Submit once a month to a publication call and try to get published at some point this year at least once.

3. Try out for a couple design teams to hopefully be able to work with some fantastic companies that I love.

4. Get super organized! I want to create a storage solution for my clear stamps, dies, scrap papers, and wood block stamps.

I look forward to what this year holds for me and I hope you will continue with me on my crafting journey! :)

XoXo,

Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really good goals Katie! I truly think you can accomplish them with your wonderful talents, Happy 2012!