Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

Good afternoon... or should I say GREAT afternoon. I sit here after most of the festivities are over thinking about all my amazing gifts I received from my loved ones this holiday season.  My super amazing husband surprised me with LOTS of My Favorite Things products and a gift card to a local scrapbook store! Why can't the store be open today?!?! We celebrate Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve so I was able to open all my scrappy goodness last night and like a small child within an hour of opening my gifts I was in my scraproom playing.  I just love him to pieces for paying attention to my crafting things and listening to me when I talk about products and tools that I want. I was also blessed with lots of coffee and a new french press! My family loves me! :))

Well, I really hope that everyone has had such an amazing Christmas and is enjoying this time of the year. Lots of family time and traditions to celebrate.

Merry Christmas

XoXo,

Katie

No comments: