Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Stamp Pad: A New Local Store

I found a new local scrapbook store that I have fallen in love with! It is in the town of Kimmswick, MO and is called The Stamp Pad. Historic Kimmswick is an area filled with homes that have been converted into locally owned specialty shops ranging from sweet shoppes, holiday stores, antiques and now paper crafts! When I walked in I just knew I would love this store. It is in a small converted house that is so very cute on the inside and out. The lady that was sitting inside was just as sweet as can be! Her name is Leanna and is the owner (I believe at least). What I really like about The Stamp Pad is she carried stamps and brands that are more difficult to find locally. For example: Leanna has a good selection of My Favorite Things stamps and dies which I was super excited about. I also bought a Christmas tree die that is super adorable by a brand I had not found locally either. The Stamp Pad's prices are excellent as well. I picked up this past Saturday the new Tim Holtz Winter Seasonal Distress Inks for an EXCELLENT price of $15.99! WOW! I was so happy to have been able to get those so soon after the release and I didn't have to wait for them to be shipped to me either.
So, if you live in the area or are passing through St. Louis you should definitely visit The Stamp Pad. You will not be disappointed that you did.

Here is contact information:
The Stamp Pad
(636) 467-2915

I know the shop is closed on Monday's but I am not exactly sure of the hours each day!

XoXo,

Katie

1 comment:

Nannie of 3 said...

Wow, thanks Katie! I hadn't heard about it, which is kind of unbelievable since it's so close.