Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Card

One of my most favorite paper collections next to Graphic 45 is My Minds Eye. I adore all of there paper collections they've created. Wonderful Winter by My Minds Eye from 2010 is absolutely amazing. The whimsical features and the bright colors are what attracted me to this collection the most. It is not the "typical" Christmas print and that is what I love about it! I have been wanting to make a new card with these gorgeous papers and to create a more colorful holiday card and this is what I came up with!


The fun trees are from the paper collection! HOW CUTE ARE THESE?!? I used a piece of kraft cardstock as the base for the card and layered it with a piece of light blue cardstock. I stamped the snowflakes using Martha Stewarts Snowflakes stamps. I stamped them in a glue pad and sprinkled extra fine light pink glitter on them. The hills I created using a glitter cardstock from Recollections. For the sentiment I cut out the bookplate from the Tim Holtz book plate die and then wrapped it in Pink Sorbet Baker's Twine from the Twinery. The teal twine I received in a RAK so I am unaware of the brand. I just thought that stamp sentiment was super cute for this card and fit perfectly into the wrapped frame! How do you think it turned out?!? I LOVE IT! Thanks for stopping by!

XoXo,

Katie



No comments: