Friday, September 16, 2011

Cupcake Anya!

I just purchased three TGF digital images today and LOVE them! I just couldn't wait to color them up! I have friend who's birthday is this weekend and so I thought this was going to be a perfect image for a card. Here is the finished product:

Whole Card:


Up Close Detail:


Copic Sketch Markers Used: 
  • Hair- E25, E27, E29
  • Skin- E000, E00. R20
  • Headband and Leggings- RV13, RV14
  • Dress- RV29, RV14
  • Bows and Tongue- R29
  • Cupcake- B02. B05, V04, V09, E37




Inside:


I took the white pleated ribbon and used Viva Pink Glimmer Mist to color the ribbon.

I hope you enjoy it! Show me some love and leave a comment about what you think!

XoXo,

Katie

SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is adorable! I love your coloring. Looks fantastic!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com